Friday, July 15, 2011

A little help Please….

I am so struggling to write a half decent post… Like my English essays, I'll throw out a half dozen pages before I get anywhere with a decent essay. by the time i hand it in I’ve sorta got it and end up with an ‘A’…. So if you feel like grading my next few posts, don’t, they’re a bit boring. I’m ranting about nothing because I haven’t  a thing to write about…. well, nothing I can post on the public world wide web.

So sadly, today’s post is my English essay, that’s all I can offer….

It was the small things in life that made it worth living.

I had always had a crazy list for the man who would marry me. But when I was fifteen and married a boy because I had to, if I ever wanted to marry later on in life, I had to so it first while I was fifteen. That was when I realized that it didn’t matter if he was vegetarian or not, nor did it matter if he was afraid of spiders or not. What did matter was the love we shared, the promises we made: to love each other, forever.

It was what he did; the small things that made my heart skip a beat: a bouquet of flowers, just because, a quick kiss between classes, the adoring way he looked at me, how he called me “Love” and, his kiss….

His lips, his kisses…

The first night we lay in bed together, I was sixteen. I had told my mother I was spending the night at a girl-friend but had actually gone to his house. His parents and sister were away for the weekend.

I arrived at his house with a simple over night bag. I remember how he opened the door grinning. We had a candle lit dinner of “take-out” sushi, sitting on the floor of his lounge.

After dinner he ran me a bath. I tried not to “dawdle” because I couldn’t wait to get back to him.

After I got out of the bath I walked to his room. This was pleasantly cool after I had been in the hot bath.

We lay in bed together, we talked. I lay in his arms. When I did fall asleep it was in the dead of night with his lips on my neck. That was my first Love-Bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment