Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mini Runway




I have allways wanted to make my designs into a reality but then after I make a life size wedding dress, what am I supposed to do with it? So, I made my Mini Runway, witch is my fashion in Barbie size. It is a brilliant idea-even if I do say so myself. So I made one of my favorite wedding dress designs-el Carlo, for my Mini Runway. The dress is a design that I did for my ex-drama teacher. She was getting married at the time I did it. The photo above on the left is a nice photo of the whole dress and veil, and the photo on the right is a close up of the sewing on the bodice-I used silver thread and sewed that onto the dress. It is a simple white dress with a train and a veil. And that is the first addition of my Mini Runway.
Credits:
Designer: Me
Tailor: Me
Stylist: Me again :P
Photographer: my sister Zoe
Model: Barbie
Person holding the Barbie: guess who, yup, ME!
Thanks to the Barbie that ever so kindly modeled my dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment