Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Masked Figure...







This is the first mask I made. The base is paper mache, covered in leopard print tissue paper and deacorated with blue cord arround the edges and sequins dotted arround the left edge of the mask.
I was inspired by an advert I saw in a specials catalouge. So when my best friend, Clio, came to my house we decided that we (Clio, Zoe, and I) would all make a mask and this is the one I did.
I love this mask because of the design, and I think the fact that I have always loved the idea of a Masqurade Ball contributes.
I hope you like the mask as much as I do. Keep an eye out for more masks in later blog posts.
Credits:
Model: Me
Designer: Me again
Photographer: my sister Zoe
Stylist: Moi
With thanks to Clicks (it was thair specials catalouge that I got inspired from).
And special thanks to my best friend, Clio, and my sister, Zoe (the people I made masks with).

No comments:

Post a Comment