Saturday, August 27, 2011

Someone like you

We all have favourite things. A favourite book, song, movie, top, pair of jeans. Theses are my favourites.

DSC05826
This is all of my favourite stuff

DSC05836
My favourite pink scarf on the left and my favourite perfume

DSC05835
My new pencil skirt and a very cute bra

 


I love The Script, and this is one of my favourite songs of theirs.
 
DSC05834
This is one of the hats that I've bought, I LOVE it
 
DSC05827
I can’t only have one favourite book, but this is one of my favourite books. I love my tiara and the bracelet is Clio’s
 
 

 


Adele is another favourite of mine, and this is my absolute favourite song of hers

DSC05829
My Kindle has a few of my favourite books on it, like The truth about forever

DSC05838
I love the brightly coloured button earrings, the little dish and my Beach in a bottle

That's my favourite stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment