Thursday, August 25, 2011

I’m not grumpy, I just don’t smile

Meh, don’t ask me why, I just don’t smile. You know what I love about fashion, what makes me smile about it…. The expression, the freedom that fashion gives one. I love how I managed to wear an outfit that told someone “I Don’t care” and he didn’t know. It’s my rebellion, my freedom.
So this is a new skirt I recently bought at Truworths on sale. I matched it up with a dark top and then just added the “jacket” to make it look sophisticated.
The accessories are my “staple” accessories. My Bracelet from Clio, forever Necklace from Clio and Love Necklace from Matt. The earrings are

 

DSC05821
It’s about 10:30am as Zoe helps me with this shoot, and it’s not yet summer, it’s hardly spring actually so wearing that skirt and top, I was a little cold.

DSC05822

DSC05810

DSC05816

DSC05823

I can’t wait for summer, I’ll smile then.

No comments:

Post a Comment