Friday, July 22, 2011

I feel alive again…. sorta

i am in action mode. Writing, blogging, studying. There are about a million photos i wanna get around to posting and about another million I still need to take.

I was out shopping on Friday. One of my all time favourite shops is closing down and it’s 75% off EVERYTHING! It’s a cute accessory store. They sell tonnes of earrings, necklaces, rings, bags and so forth. They aren’t overly pricey to begin with and the fact that it was 75% off was crazy! So I bought a pair of gloves, a blue burette and a tiara. I’ve worn both the burette and tiara out. (Pictures are to follow because i have to up load them, just to add to the list)

I went out with my family and some family friends to a little cafe for lunch and wore the tiara. The shop owner asked if it was my birthday and then launched into a story about how she never wears Christmas hats at Christmas and rather wears a tiara. I got 75% off the tiara which was R200 and was then a mere R50…. i couldn’t resist. At first I felt like a total weirdo wearing the tiara, but actually, no one seemed to gape at me. I noticed a few people look at me skew, but nothing i can’t handle.

the blue burette was R20 once on sale, i don’t know what I would have paid if it wasn’t on sale. It’s really perfect for bad hair days and I think it looked really cute with my outfit of blue jeans, blue tope, denim jacket and the burette. Paired with a pair of earrings my sister bought be for my birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment