Saturday, March 12, 2011

My own designs...



So it's been a while, huh old friend? But I'm not going to point fingers {I'll just nod in the direction of the cluprit.... Teachers!} I have had a lot of school work and in all honesty I'm doing well, so I'm not exactly complaining.


I have however been busy designing {in class.... well, just the boring ones... Oh, that's all of them...} This set of four is my date range. Perfect for a romantic night out with that someone special.

Step one: Get someone special to go out with

Step two: Find the perfect out fit

Step three: Jazz it up alla you

Step four: Go out!

If that fails, design outfit AND dream guy, then play paper dolls and pretend :)

I suppos you want to know what inspired the drawings....?

The first one I wanted to be party wear and funky, spunky and FUN!

The second one was inspired by my love for pencil skirts (No I don't own one) and the top's colour because that was the random pencil in my pencil case.

The third one was me wanting to mix colours and I felt like a bouble dress/ skirt and then it just happened ;)

The last one was inspired by a top I saw on a girl at a party recently and I liked the neck line, it all then just fell into place







1 comment:

  1. Lovely designs, I also like the neckline of number 4.

    ReplyDelete