Sunday, February 20, 2011

So, I've been busy...

So, i've been busy. I mean I have been bombarded with home work.... And thus haven't had the time to blog. I have been wanting to post about a new hat of mine but haven't had the chance to sort out the pictures....
So let me tell you about the career day we had at school on Friday and about all the pamflets i got for all these fashion colleges.
There were lots, most of them in the area so I won't need to board, mom and dad are happy about that.... ;)
But it's not about whether or not the college has res. or not, it's about the courses it offers.
And I can't really say I know which one I am looking into. There are lots of things I need to concider but right now I'm concerntrating on Mondays Math test.
But there are great courses out there. I'm looking at the courses that are longer then a year because I think that you can't learn everything in one single year. But I'm not sure how long it does take to learn everything, I mean a large portion of the things I need to know can't be taught in a class room or by a teacher. There are things that I will need to learn from experience. They don't teach you how to handle rude photographers or striking tailors in a lecture hall, that is real life hands on action. But what they can teach you is how to keep standing even when you get knocked down by the critics.
I am dying to get going but in all reality I do have some time before I can get going.
I only need a matric with and English avvargae of 50% and mathamatic litrecy with an average of 50%.... Easy enough.
Art is recomended but not needed.
I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment